Routerhosting providing dedicated servers to customer from the year 2008, with a vision to make website hosting more affordable and easier. They have started to focus on Virtual Private Servers and Cloud VPS services. It has servers located in fourteen global data centers, more than 5,000 customers, and an English language website. They have a range of Operating Systems such as Windows distributions: Windows 2012R2, Windows 2008R2, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP and etc.. and of course Linux distributions such as CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu etc… They offer both Windows and Linux VPS plans, all of which can be customized with extra options.
Routerhosting services overview
Best cheapest VPS hosting provider with bitcoin payment method without any verification. In fact, the company started accepting cryptocurrency back in 2013.
VPS service providers usually tend to focus on the Linux operating system, but a few companies take a multi-pronged approach. RouterHosting is one of those few providers offering Bitcoin VPS solutions running on either Windows or Linux to their users. All plans come with instant activation and setup, which means users will be up and running in mere minutes.
- Backups can be manually configured
- Choice of Windows or Linux operating system
- SSD storage in RAID 10 configuration
- Choice of fourteen data center locations
- You can choose to have your servers located in one of multiple worldwide data centers, including ten in the U.S. (New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Seattle, Washington, Chicago, Washington, Dallas, Buffalo, and Pittsburgh) or Europe (London or Frankfurt). There’s also the option to choose from Windows or Linux (multiple distributions), so all-in-all the plans are pretty flexible.
Bitcoin VPS Hosting Features
- You can buy a very cheap and instant ready Windows VPS or Linux On the Windows VPS front, plans range from US$4.95 per month
- Bitcoin is very secure and you can stay anonymous for your privacy. (They do not ask for verification)
- Get an instant Remote Desktop (RDP) access or SSH access from anywhere in the world
- You will have full control over the VPS by their powerful control panel, It has VNC enabled
- All of your Windows Bitcoin VPS Servers comes with FREE Windows
- Great BTC rates. You can get a BTC VPS for a great price
- You have an option to use other alternative coins (Altcoins) such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, BitcoinCash etc…
Linux VPS servers are priced the same and come with the same configuration. OpenVZ VPS solutions are available as well, all of which are priced competitively. All things considered, RouterHosting is providing some of the most affordable Bitcoin VPS solutions in the world today. Competition on the market is always a positive thing, as it will benefit the customer.
Most of the company’s servers are hosted in Los Angeles, California. These servers are all subject to instant activation. The rest of the hardware is located in Germany. All servers come with VNC access, detailed graphs, and statistics, and an option to create server backups. Users can also change the root and VNC passwords, as well as obtain API access.
Pricing and Support
The plans, particularly the VPS packages, are good value for money. The higher resource packages can get quite costly, but the lower-tier plans are a great way to get started with a private environment for a reasonable price. As you’d expect, SSL certificates and domain names are an added cost.
Customer service is reportedly available via email, Skype, and telephone, however when I visited the website, I could only find an online contact form / ticketing system and phone number. It’s also not clear what the business hours or average response time is, but in my experience, I contacted the team via the online ticket system and received a polite reply within two hours.
- Ease of Use